I promise, it's not that hard

...to look over the "Am I pregnant" posts and to answer a different question instead.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its just women r nerves & un sure
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:08 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Well, when an "Am I pregnant" questions IS every other question. AND, we absolutely CANNOT tell you....WHY ASK? When they make up 95% of the questions...it gets hard to overlook them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:47 AM on May. 7, 2011

• The "are you pregnant" questions are pretty lame. Although you have to look at the other side of it and maybe she has nobody in her life to talk to? Maybe she has no money for a test at the moment and just wanting some feedback? As stupid as they seem I just think some people may be reaching out and it wouldn't hurt to just post a simple supportive answer...Just saying...
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 12:09 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Well in my opinion they waste space. There are much more important issues!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah like, my man beats me daily-should I leave or how about is Obama's birth certifice real, or for the 1,000 time, what are u doing on mother's day? Nope, sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I normally just try to overlook them unless there is more to the question than if I am pregnant. I agree that both "Am I pregnant?" and the ones making fun of it are taking over CM at the moment.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• you answer your questionsand we will answer ours and leave it at that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm on here, and I know how often they come up, but it isn't hard for me or others.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well aren't u tired of the "my husband cheats and beats me. Should I stay?" Those irritate me the most. Yes, u should stay in an abusive relationship!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Why did you delete your original question? My answer is as differnt as this version of the question. We could go on to the next question but we enjoy answering the Am I Preggos question for the opportunity to use our smart ass answers. No harm, no foul. Surely the person asking the am i preggos question knows we can't possibly tell her definitely one way or the other. Cafemom allows us to answer all the question the way we choose too.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:06 AM on May. 7, 2011