Does anyone know how I should handle this?

Not sure what to do about this. Ok my 14yr. old daughter told me this morning that one of her so called friends told her that she wished she would have died.
Appearantly they were msg each other about gymnastics and with my daugther being about 10 or so lbs overwieght said that she could do flips and splits and this other person said well whoopy I do dangerous stuff and all you can do is that. So I daughter says that she was almost ran over and this girl said did you die?and my daughter said no, the girl says wish you did, that she never did like her (and she (the so called friend) was the one to add my daughter and to not talk to her again because my daughter was fat.
So I'm not sure what to do, I thought that they were friends and I know that kids will go thru spats but a bully is a bully.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Tell your kid to ignore that bitch. She aint special, who is she to judge?
    I would tell her to say

I'm fat..but your ugly..I can lose weight! lol =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:47 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My daughter is 14 and I find that absolutely sick. Id tell her to stay far the hell away!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:48 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Have your daughter delete her.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:49 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks. This was suppose to have went in the teens but I pushed the wrong button. I am just so mad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Thats awful. I would tell that little snot that as far as your daughter is concerned their friend ship is dead because she should not keep people in her life that talk to her like that. Delete all this little crappers contact info and inform your daughter that she is worth more than that.
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 10:51 AM on May. 7, 2011

• People can be so mean. Teens and adults.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:55 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Ok I think the police need to get involved, this bitch obviously has a mental problem, keep all the messages from her and get a report for harassment and death threats, that's to cover yourself so if this stupid little bitch tries anything else its already on record and she'll be heading to juvenile hall
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:56 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Block her name and number from the phone, facebook, etc. Your daughter needs to stay away from her and if this girl approaches your dd she needs to call the police.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:10 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Cut that girl out. I had to when I was like 10 or 11. I had a "friend" (Danielle) that would call me at 2am from another girls house asking me if I liked this other girl (Holly). She would "talk" to me and I thought we were having fun and joking around and then all of a sudden say "If you believe that, I'll tell you another one." Our mothers were great friends in school and were thrilled to hear that we were hanging out. She wasn't allowed to call Holly so when I would call and her mom knew it was me, she would let us talk. Right away she would tell me she was hanging up with me to call Holly because her mom would still think WE were talking. My mom knew the whole time how she treated me and told me it was b.s. so she called Danielle's mother and that was the end of it. Before I knew it Holly quit talking to her to. Blow her off. I made so many real friends after I did! Don't accept or return the phone calls or messages.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:13 AM on May. 7, 2011

• That is terrible. I would talk to my daughter and have her ignore thie so-called-friend and delete her from any on-line social media.
    Smiley12d

Answer by Smiley12d at 12:02 PM on May. 7, 2011