Is it normal for guys to regret sex, and feel like theyve used the girl?

JordanRochelle

Asked by JordanRochelle at 11:20 AM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, in my experiences, guys dont give a fuck how a girl feels about it as long as they got off.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:22 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would say most men do not feel this way even if the case was true, not very normal, it takes a really sensitive guy to regret this...but then again if he is really this sensitive they wouldn't do this.

Answer by older at 11:22 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Just as you do with women, you cannot lump all guys together in one group. Every individual person has a different set of feelings, morals and emotions.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Sure, why not?!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:23 AM on May. 7, 2011

• some? sure...most? not even close
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:24 AM on May. 7, 2011

• ur absolutely right guys dont care how a woman feels they are that way for a reason
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• If they DO feel that way they are very kind and mature and ....very rare. It IS possible.
    My son was like that-he didn't feel it was right to take advantage of a young girl who might be just having sex to keep a boyfriend. It was "using her" and not fair. He felt that it was too special , not just "sex" and lust. I never even expected that and I was surprised when he expressed that years later....he is now a grown up, married with children and a good hubby for my daughter in law.
    My Dad felt that way too--he was a virgin and my Mom was too,when they got marred. But that was 1939. Men were a lot smarter and a lot kinder toward women years ago. Ithink you can find a good guy if you look around and stay out of bars.LOL>
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:10 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd find it very strange for anyone after a normal sexual encounter to feel like they used the other person. DID HE use another person? Because, in that case it would make sense but, he be an asshole. Using people is not ok.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:46 PM on May. 7, 2011

• men think diffrently than us 80% of them are heartless and have no regrets so sad :(
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Hes never used anyone, just feels asthough hes taken advantage of them. Hes one of my best friends right now. And we share everything. But this confused me. . And I was too scared to ask him.
    JordanRochelle

Comment by JordanRochelle (original poster) at 5:55 AM on May. 8, 2011