So what would u do if on Mother's Day

U wanted to spend time with your SO and your kid but your SO wants to play golf? "You're not MY mother so I don't need to honor u." I guess that's true but I was kind of hoping he'd take me out. Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be hurt, just because your not his mother doesn't mean you don't deserve to have your family together for some fun and lots of love...
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:14 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Hes a jerk.

My SO is spending the day with me and my kids and they arent even his!
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:30 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I've been married twice and that was always the thought here too. He should do something with his own mother. My kids should do something with me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:28 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would take myself and my kid out to the movies and dinner honor yourself and have a good time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:29 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Heh, that sounds like my husband lol. That was an arguement several years ago. It wasn't that he didn't get me anything for mothers day, or anything like that. But he was such an asshole about it., These days it's not such a big deal. I'm sending him to my friends house tomorrow to fix a broken pipe :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:55 AM on May. 7, 2011

• sounds crapy to me....good luck.....oh and he's not your father so next mother on fathers day plan something for yourself (not him) on that day
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• yeah, his mom is dead so he can't see her and we have no kids together....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 AM on May. 7, 2011

• He's being a complete asshole maybe he's mourning the fact that his mom isn't around and doesn't want to be reminded so that's why he rather play golf there's always an underlying reason for mens actions they're just to pigheaded to be honest and tell you what the real problem is
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 12:14 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i would go out by myself if i was u.let him go play golf or whatever let u enjoy ur day
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• My kids do something for me he does something for his mom. My husband doesnt do anything for me and I am ok with it. You should take the kids to the park spend time with them
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:58 PM on May. 7, 2011