I am 20 weeks pregnant and was wondering if it is normal to..

i have been stressing alot and ihave anxiety/panic attacks so i dont know if this could be from them...? but my symptoms i have been having is achy arms every now and then , pressure above left boob and sometimes little chest pains above left boob, lump in throat , lightheaded , sometimes my heart feels jumpy usually when i stress and thats usually when my chest hurts a little, and headaches, left eye has been a little twitchy. my ob gyn told me to go see a cardiologist that takes my insurance bc they had me use a heart monitor and said i have heart palpitations but idk bc wouldnt u feel if u was having them? and my heart didnt feel jumpy when i wore it for a little less than 24 hrs. i havent found one yet so the other day i went to the hospital to see if everything was ok and they did a blood test and ekg on me and said that everything looks fine. so what could it be? should i still see a cardiologist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• Go see just to be on the safe side
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:50 AM on May. 7, 2011