Do you think my water broke? adult content

I'm 35 1/2 weeks and I've been having contractions. I'm currently on bed rest and procardia for that and I have been having some vaginal discharge for the past month or so. This morning I bent over to pick something up and I felt a small gush. It was more watery than the discharge I've been having. It wasn't much, maybe a couple of tablespoons. I have had slight leaking since then but nothing much, about as much as the discharge I've been having but again, a little more watery. Do you think my water has broken?

Momincollege23

Asked by Momincollege23 at 11:28 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I do.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:30 AM on May. 7, 2011

• You might be peeing yourself and not feeling it.

When I was pregnant with my first son I thought my water broke a few times, and I went to the doctor, he checked, and nothing.

He said it was probably urine and from all the pressure and changes, you might not feel it coming out at all!

Or..your water broke.

Call your doctor, they will check the pH in your vagina and let you know! lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Call your OB/GYN office and schedule a appointment ... I had this same question when I had my second son...& I went in & the told me to head to the hospital ... Good Luck hope this helps a little bit
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 11:39 AM on May. 7, 2011

• The same thing happened to me and it was my water
    ..i would bet its your water...go to doctor
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 12:08 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Call your doctor
    shona200

Answer by shona200 at 12:51 PM on May. 7, 2011

• yeah I would call your doctor because it could be your water or like mama-belle said you might have peed yourself. lol it does happen!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 1:33 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd call the doctor now and keep calling every hour until I got a call back. I'm a little paranoid about these things though. To answer your question, I DO think your water broke, but I've never had mine break on its own, so I don't know for sure.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 3:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• yes it could be your water, it doesnt have to be a big gush!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• yes or u have a link in bag around baby go too doctor right away
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:07 PM on May. 8, 2011