Do you expect your SO to do something for you on mothers day?

It would be nice if he would do something with my children. I just dont EXPECT anything from him.

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 12:05 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• yes. I expect him to help our son since he's only two. lol. I don't expect anything from just him though.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 12:09 PM on May. 7, 2011

• im looking forward to whatever he wants to give me.probably nothing though but its ok its just another day
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I am giving them gifts its all good.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:17 PM on May. 7, 2011

• He just started a new job, and so I don't expect anything. Although it would be awful nice if he did something out of the ordinary just to show he cares :)
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 12:23 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Nope. Not in the least. We don't have any kids together, he has a mom... so, why should he? I never even expected my ex husband to do something for me. He had a mom. He needed to celebrate with her, not me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 PM on May. 7, 2011

• nah, we're both like "way to go Halmark!" LOL
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 12:36 PM on May. 7, 2011

• As far as I know its just going to be another day. He usualy gets me something but I told him not to worry about it this year because last week we just got me some new clothes and a bunch of things for the kitchen that I have been wanting for a while. I would like to go to the range and shoot for a bit so another box of ammo would be nice....but not sure what is going to be going on tomorrow. I know there wont be breakfeast in bed though.....I used all that stuff thismorning lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:27 PM on May. 7, 2011

• well since it took me so long to get preggo and then i almost died right before child birth yes it would be so nice to get something from the baby even tho shes only 15mnths and was a preemie..i didnt get anything last year on my very first mothers day and i was crushed...im hoping this year is not the same
    Anonymous

• I expect that he will do something, but only because he always has. It's not a requirement of mine.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Nope, we're not even spending the day together lol....I'm going to spend the day with my mom and siblings and he's going to spend the day with his mom...This is exactly what I wanted for Mother's Day so I'm totally happy...he wanted us all to spend the day together but honestly that just wasnt practical so I'm glad it's worked out the way it has =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:31 PM on May. 7, 2011