Christians out there--do you find Lady Gaga's song "Judas" offensive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you mean the content, or the fact that everything she does was already done by Madonna (as in Judas = cheap knock off of Like a Prayer)?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:10 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i'd have to at first hold her in a high enough esteem musically or talent-wise in order for something she says or does to offend me, my mind, or just my ears. so far..it hasn't happened.
    like NP said, i've seen it before with another bleached-blonde music 'artist'...although, i'd have to give certain props to Madonna; at least she does have the artistry down, and the talent. can't say the same for 'lady' gag-me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:40 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i wouldnt listen to it it bothers me a little bit but not where imgoing to flip out about it just wont be something i or my girls listen to. it bothers me in the sense of some of the things said dont sit well with me but i dont think it says anything slanderous about God shes just a crazy wackado lady gaga lol

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 12:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I decided a long time ago, not listen to the main stream music. In my opinion, I think all of it is garbage. I don't want my children listening to it, so I won't either.
    Londyns07mommy

Answer by Londyns07mommy at 12:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I am not offeneded by the song. I am not impressed that it sounds just like her other song "Oh La La". Seriously I kept getting confused as to what song she was singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc

BTW...I LOVED the lipstick gun!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• lipstick gun, that's funny!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I don't really get offended too easily. The song sounds just like bad romance, though. So that was unimpressive :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I haven't heard it, I have never liked Lady Gaga, I don't know what it is about her, I just never have.

Love.4

Answer by Love.4 at 1:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• No, I'm not offended by it, or any other music or art or so forth that may incorporate things like that....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:35 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I've never heard it, but things like music don't offended me.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:06 PM on May. 7, 2011