How long did you try before getting help?

I was on the Depo for about 3 yrs and stopped using it last year. Now my periods vary from the 8th to the 18th. If I get it around the 8th then I don't get it on the 18th. I just never know which part of the month to expect it. I have been waiting to regulate but because it's been less than a year of TTC, I didn't think any OB/GYN would help me. I usually seem to ovulate close to the 14th. That has been pretty consistent so I think it's just so weird that my pd is off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• When I went off the deppo shot it took me almost 2 years to get pregnant and even then, I had to chart. Now 14 years later I am trying again and am charting. It depends on your age and how long you have been trying. If you are under 35 and it's been a year, you can go in. If you are over 35 and it's been 6 months you can go in. Either way, they are going to want you to chart so I would do that so you have something to take to them. Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i tried for 3yrs with no luck..finally i gave up and went to the dr it still to me another yr and half to get preggo
    Anonymous