Which breast pump do you use?

What brand of breast pump do you use or recommend? I was given a madela but I was just curious to what brand everyone else thinks is good, and are there any must buys along with it?

oliviahw

Asked by oliviahw at 12:13 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the medela PISA. I thought it was a great pump; almost all parts were available at BRU. My power cord went out & I had to go to Amazon for a new one; 2 days of AA batteries so that part sucked.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 12:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I used a medela pump in style advanced electric pump. I got it on ebay for $80 then replaced the parts that touch the skin/milk for another $20. I loved my pump!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:47 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm renting the hospital-grade Medela Symphony. Love it, and I'm kinda afraid to down-grade when the rental is up!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• medela is what i plan on using
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• The Medela Pump in Style is great.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 1:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks guys,guess i'll stick to my medela then :)
    oliviahw

Comment by oliviahw (original poster) at 1:48 PM on May. 7, 2011

• medela pump I love it!!!
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 2:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• seems like i'm the odd woman out here. i'm cheap, and didnt want to spend alot on a pump, so i didnt get a medela. i got an evenflo single side (i'm pretty sure they also make a double model also). i have nothing to compare it to, but it seems to get the job done for me. it has a removable insert you can use if the regular pump doesnt fit you. it also came with a storage cap and nipple for the bottle. it can go on AA batteries or the power cord. i got it from target for around $40.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:50 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i use a medela in style! i bought 3 different pumps in 6 months but they kept on breaking! i exclusively pump so pumping 8-10times a day takes a toll on a pump! i finally caved and about the medela and i love it! i should of done that from the beginning but i was to cheap!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:52 PM on May. 7, 2011