Crib climbing

When did your baby start climbing out of their crib?

ibelayni

Asked by ibelayni at 12:15 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• never had a chance.... I got annoyed at about 9mos old w/ the throwing the lovey out and then screaming for me to come retrieve it, so I bought a crib tent to keep the bunny inside :) Obviously it kept baby in too
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• None of my children climbed out. My mother said I never climbed out either, but my sister did. Her children never climbed out either.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:25 PM on May. 7, 2011

• my dd never really cliimbed out. i switched her out at 14 months to a toddler bed when she started to climb things around the house.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Never.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:16 PM on May. 7, 2011

• well mine is 15mnths and shes trying to climb out now constantly..shes wanting to climb out of everything..im seriously thinking of using a toddler bed soon
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:07 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Oh the joy of that! I remember when my 1 1/2 year old son did this but we had hard floors! I had to put pillows all around the crib and disciplined him by putting him in a time out when he did it. I was terrified that he was going to break his neck! He never stopped so I upgraded to a toddler bed. It was hard to keep him in that bed for the longest time but it finally was done after about a month. I just had to keep being persistent and making sure that I put him back in his bed every night. Good luck and I hope this helps!
    KMKM04Mommy

Answer by KMKM04Mommy at 6:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• my daughter actually never climbed out of her crib ever! lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:23 PM on May. 7, 2011