tatoo

ok so after my little girl is born i want to get a tatoo with her name i just dont know wut to get i want it on my arm or leg any ideas (it is my first kid)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have my daughters name on the back of my name, really low. its lexi with a heart about the i, my husband has her name on his wrist
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• her footprint....i seen that and thought it was absolutly adorable thats gonna be my next tattoo
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i have a pic of mine its

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=28519307&albumID=307467&imageID=27869330

loved it it is also a cover up
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my sons initals will be HMH it will look sorta like H\/H with the sides of the M blend into the H's and it looks chinese brush marks - on the back of my neck :)
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• What about you ankle or foot?... I think a footprint with name or initials, and date would be adorable. Also maybe a wrist tattoo. I have one and LOVE it! You could get her name or something!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• mine is on my shoulder its a heart with wings with my sons name above it
    bittersweet7791

Answer by bittersweet7791 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2008