Have you ever gone over to Twitter and read the tweets mentioning Justin Bieber?

OMG, it's hilarious! Can you ever remember acting that way? I mean, I know we all did, but that's to die for. LOL!

Posted 3 minutes ago: "DABieberLovers Mrs. Bieber ♥
#thankyou @justinbieber for being YOU <3 for taught me to never say never & to DREAM BIG. (':"

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:31 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Status Shuffle of FB has some funny status ideas. lol I found one that I really like about Justin Bieber. It went something like...
    If Jacob Black were attempting to jump off a building I would cry.
    If Justin Bieber were trying it I'd say "jump you wussy!"
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 1:02 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Whatever happened to John Lennon, ACDC, Def Leppard, Alice in Chains? What happened to actually writing and playing your own music! Any hack can sing a song someone else wrote with computerized instrumentals. And even more can rhyme vulgar words over a song someone wrote in the past! (Flo rida Right round. Eminem-used Dream On. Black Eyed Peas-Time of my life) Come up with your OWN stuff people. Yeah it's hard but that's what makes real musicians TALENTED!
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:08 PM on May. 7, 2011