Anyone else have painful contractions w/o results...CAN'T take the pain....

OK, I'm due...Today.....went to hospital last night. Sent me home because I have not dialated past 1 cm and say I have not dropped (although i feel like he did a week or so ago because i can breathe again) again tonight I'm having contractions from hell! They are Long and Strong, but not timed evenly, less than 10 min apart but not even..... is this normal or what? I really dunno if I can take it! AND I have a high pain tolerance which is bothering me even more the way things are progressing....

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Then you go back to the hospital and let them know that you cannot handle the pain. They then should admit you for pain control or maybe because you are in labor :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• that was the same as my son. except mt waterbroke. but they said he didnt drop and that my cervix wasnt thinning. thats why I ended up with a c-sec I hope you get to the big 10 but it could take days. Mine was 3 before they took him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thats what I'm afraid of. My lower muscles are so freakin sore I can barely move....thanks
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had my son 9 days late. I had pain from contractions for 4 days before my water finally broke. I tried everything to ease the pain. I just laid on the floor curled up crying because nothing would work and the nurses at the hospital were so rude and didn't take care of me when I was there. I was so frustrated because the hospital wouldn't start induction before the scheduled date and I was only a 2. The pain just got worse and I went to the hospital 3 times thinking that the pain was so bad I should have dilated...I didn't still the same. I at least got some pain control and the day before my scheduled induction I was in so much pain I was going to go to the hospital again when my water broke. I was in labor 23 hours when I finally had a c-section. Good luck!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2008