Are you the type of mother to say, " My kids wouldn't do that."

Why are so many mom like this? Of course you believe your children don't do stuff but When someone see it and tells you what is happening and you say no! My child wouldn't do that your in some serious trouble. YOur children will walk all over you and you will continue to believe they are saints.

You were a kid once and you did thinldn't your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope... I know what the little beasts are capable of!

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:18 PM on May. 7, 2011

• nope :) my kids are generally good but at times they can be a pain in the butt. I know they're not perfect nor do I expect them to be.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i knew my kids where no angle and yes they did get into trouble but there has been times when they say my kids did something and they where not there so as mothers we tend to think are kids are perfected in every way
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I laugh at those moms. Especially the new ones who say, "My child won't act that way". I always say, "We'll see sweety."
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Nope, they are good kids, but sometimes they can get on my nerves. No perfect ones here. Remember all the awful people in our history had parents.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 1:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Nope. I'm the "my kids wouldn't get away with that" mom. I have no doubt they may try to do some of the bad behaviors or get into bad stuff when they're older, but they're gonna regret it. I'll make sure of that.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I know moms like that. There are moms on here that post of moms like that. Some moms are in complete denial, some moms really do believe their children are perfect, it's very sad for them and their children.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:23 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I am that mom.. I have 2 kids and honestly my kids are awesome, you keep you little shits away from my kids and they will continue to be just fine

LMAO, yeah right!

My kids are normal kids, they get into stuff they know they shouldn't, they scream and yell at something that makes them mad but they aren't awful kids.. I know, I keep an eye on them. Tell me that my kids are evil or that they did something I'll think about it for a second and try to picture my kids doing it and go from there. they may or may not have done what was accused but time will tell if they do it again.
    Anonymous

• No, I would never think "my kids would never do that" but rather "no, I haven't experienced that" or "I hope my kids never do that". I'm too realistic to be so naive to think kids are exempt from anything just because they're kids or because they're mine.
    Anonymous

• umm nope....but I do say "if my child ever did act like that I'd..." fill in the blank lol!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 1:36 PM on May. 7, 2011