Sex question tMI adult content

Before I had kids i always wanted to have sex and I could always climax without problem. After our first dd was born I had ppd and went on zoloft which made orgasm ver difficult. Only once every six months or longer. I decided to get a vibrator because innate heard women say if you can master it yourself it should help when your with your husband. Well, I have absolutely no problem climaxing with a vibrator but still can't with my husband. I use to have no problems with him. Now I feel sad. Ideas? I think I may be anxious with him because imover think it. Was getting one a bad idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you tried foreplay?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:33 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes. No such luck :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 PM on May. 7, 2011

• let him use the vib on you when you have sex. It works awesome for us!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 1:38 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Is it weird? What kind do you have? Do you Use it until your ready then have sex?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Is he into using the toys? maybe using the vibrator with with him would help. If he's into doing that, check out the pure romance site together and choose something that looks fun. The C-Rings might be especially good for you.
    I hope you guys find a way to get through this. Maybe talk to your dr too. Good luck. :)
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 1:40 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I would try him doing oral on you for a while & see if you can orgasm that way, or at least it will really warm you up, so when he is in you you may orgasm easier if this makes sense. This is what has worked for me as I seemed to have had the same problem after my 2nd but am ok now. Try to really relax. GL to you. : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• "let him use the vib on you when you have sex. It works awesome for us!"
    me too!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• think while you fake it!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:18 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Deff get him involved with the toys my hubby loves it
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:37 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I think it is probably the zoloft. I know when I was on an antidepressant years ago, it really screwed up with my sensations.

We have used toys in bed, and he will either use it on me before we have sex, or on my clit while we are actually having sex.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:42 PM on May. 7, 2011