Child support after 45 days

They sent me info he is working. Law states I have to wait 45 days to file for alternative ways to seek money if the employer does not comply. Does anyone know what that is? My DS father is a douche and thinks I only want money for myself (he don't know me that well). He has a ghetto mentality and likes to take his anger on other things out on me and his kid. Either way anyone know what the alertative ways to seek money?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 1:31 PM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm pretty sure the employeer is required by law to comply.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:40 PM on May. 7, 2011

• my jacka*s x kept quitting his job every time cs found him. it took me 30 yrs to get him to pay which he does now...or rather his current wife has to pay it. Sad that he's still a jerk and has her take on his debt.
    Anonymous

• Employer has to comply?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:45 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Wage garnishment
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:00 PM on May. 7, 2011

• the income witholding to a employer is not up to the employer to decide if they want to take the $ it is an order
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:18 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Right that is what am thinking @rnamomof2. If that was true employre has to do it by law then the friend of the court wouldn't tell me I have to wait 45 days untl I can try alternative actions for payment. If he works he will want his income tax....I know him well enough to know he will file so he will get a huge garishment for not paying then. I wouldnt care if he got married and hs wife gotta pay. No one crying for me so why cry for them?
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 7:16 PM on May. 7, 2011