What do you feel when the baby kicks your cervix?

I think that my baby has been attacking my cervix recently. I feel a very sharp, stabbing, and quick pain deep in my vagina and the shock from the severe stab-like pain just about knocks me down to my knees.

Is the baby likely kicking my cervix like I am thinking or could it actually be something else?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• a sharp pinching like pain...yes, it feels like someone just stabbed you in your who-ha...it feels like it can bring you down to your knees...
    kaeleighalexis

Answer by kaeleighalexis at 1:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It could be that your belly bean is kicking your cervix, or it could potentially be that she's kicking your sciatic nerve... both of which can be extremely painful.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 1:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• oooooh yes I know that feeling all too well - lovely isnt it, definetly sounds like a strong kick to the cervix to me
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008