Lower back pain

I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second child. My son will be 7, so it's been a while since I have been pregnant. My emotions are out of control right now and every little feeling worries me. I already posted about the pulling sensations at my c-section scar...but I would like to know if lower back ache is normal as well? I am keeping in mind that I am older and my body has more than likely changed a great deal since my last pregnancy...I have a lot going on with family drama and I am trying to keep it all together because I know stress is not good for me or the baby right now. Which is another reason why I am worried about all the pulling and aches that I am feeling...lol, hope this does not sound strange..its been one of those days.

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 2:25 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it is normal hon. Just gotta relax and try not to let the drama stress you out! a sore back and aches and pains are normal :) DOn't worry about it at all
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 2:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes its normal to have back pain, even early in the pregnancy. My back hurt worse in the first trimester and second that it does now in the third. Its the joints and things loosening up, which often causes pain in your lower back.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:09 AM on May. 8, 2011