What do you think of this craigslist ad... EDITED...Again

better?

I can help you with any daily chores or run your errands. 

I have my own reliable transportation.

Fees are negotiable based on your needs and budget.

I can cook, clean, wash and fold clothes, take care of pets, help organize the home, clean out a garage, rake, blow leaves, care for children, pick up dry cleaning, grocery shop... any house hold need.

I am a house wife and mother of two just trying to help make ends meet.  I enjoy the idea of assisting others in their daily routines.  I know how helpful it can be sometimes to have an extra set of hands willing to help you out.   I am very familiar with homes that have small children!  I have lived in the Snellville/Lawrenceville area for the last eight years and am familiar with the area making it easier for me to help you out.  I will always try my hardest to meet your needs as far as times and days needed.  I have a very good work ethic and can be relied on, particularly in keeping to a schedule and time frame.  Thank you for taking the time to read my ad!  Feel free to email me with any questions. 

I am not bonded or insured but I CAN supply multiple personal and professional references. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In the beginning sounds more like a personal ad.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I agree you need to state what it is you are going to do up front.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 2:32 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Agree with ^^^^^ above....too many personal details. There are some freaks out there and you do not want them to know anything about your personal life, especially your children.
    Anonymous

• The first part is overly repetitive, and the lower part is missing punctuation in at least one spot, and has at least one spelling error.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:34 PM on May. 7, 2011

• You give way too much personal information. Say what you do in the beginning. Too wordy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:34 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Snellville/Lawrenceville--are you a fellow Georgian like me? I live in Alpharetta!! I think your ad is great, a bit long winded though. That would be the perfect answer to an ad looking for a home assistant.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:35 PM on May. 7, 2011

• If it's one you're placing, it needs major editing. If it's one you're looking at, it sounds like someone honestly desperate to make some money.
    Anonymous

• I don't have any issues with it. Sounds like it might be something that may appeal to others who are very busy and could use a hand or possibly even seniors who just can't do it themselves.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:35 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Take out the *are* after reasonable..

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:50 PM on May. 7, 2011

• thank you!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:51 PM on May. 7, 2011