Sex is scary! Does it hurt?

I am 7 months pregnant and for the past few months I have been just giving BJ's to my man and not letting him penetrate me. I worry because my v-jay-jay already hurts from being pregnant. Will it really hurt if I have sex?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• shouldnt that was my best sex!!!! doggie is the best way to do it..plus your butt kinda keeps him from going all the way in also 77...where both of yall on yalls sides like spooning
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• No mine hurt too but when he did have sex it felt great. Try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• depends on the person i am 28 weeks and cant have sex anymore cuz it makes my v-jay-jay hurt and makes it where my tummy killes me so it just dependson the person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• hun i am 8 and a half months along and no way does it hurt lol, dont be afraid some positions can be a little uncomfy but it doesn't hurt so you just find one more enjoyable
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sex actually relieves the pressure for me. I'm 37 weeks, lol. My girly bits hurt SO bad every day, but I dunno...sex makes it feel better for at least a little while, even if I don't orgasm. I guess all that blood pools down in my crotch area and sex helps it go away or redistribute to other parts of my body *shrug* But I agree with previous posters...it depends on the person =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• IT NEVER HURT ME SEX WAS WAY BETTER FOR ME WEN I WAS PREGNANT, YOU MIGHT BE MISSING THE BEST SEX OF YOUR LIFE, JUST TELL HIM TO GO SLOW TIL YOUR SURE IT WONT HURT
    lovey696

Answer by lovey696 at 7:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2008