Itchy nipples

after i shower i always baby oil my whole body pregnant or not because we live in las vegas (dry heat) but my breasts are starting to flake and occasionally itch too. ive read that if you scratch where it itches it increases the risk of stretch marks but im not sure i havent gotten any pregnancy stretch marks yet and i hope i dont but if you have ideas to get rid of the itch please let me know. i am 17 weeks

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 2:56 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You might want to try an actual lotion like Palmers Cocoa butter, I don't think baby oil actually penetrates the skin so I don't think it would do much to alleviate itchiness from dry skin. Good luck!

damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 3:07 PM on May. 7, 2011

• ty
    wifey000175554

Comment by wifey000175554 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on May. 7, 2011