Have any of you had any luck w/ the Off Clip-on?

With the weather getting nicer, I'd like to know if I should get some or not waste my money. Have you had any luck w/ it?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 3:32 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• we tried them and had luck if you were sitting still (watching fireworks, around a fire, or eating dinner) but if you are chasing kids around, etc they didn't work the best
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• One of my daughters-in-laws used them all last summer, and she thinks they helped. I have not tried them. What I have found that works is to spritz myself with pure old Listerine or a similar store brand, and the bugs stay away. They probably can't stand the smell of the stuff, either.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• We've used them, they seem to work when you are sitting around. It's so much better than spraying chemicals on your skin.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:46 PM on May. 8, 2011

• We use them when we go camping and they do work as long as you are not moving around. They kind of build up that barrier that they speak of but if you are moving around you lose it and they don't really work well. We also buy the off lanterns. They are awesome. They have a pad and a candle that you put them and they work super well on a fairly large area.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:30 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Waste of money. Once you move, your protective cloud is gone and you have to start over, meanwhile, the bugs get you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Have not tried them.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:04 PM on May. 7, 2011

• my husband wanted to try some, for me i'll stick to the spray but i would like to try them.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:50 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Haven't tried them, we use Avon skin so soft, it helps as much as anything I've found.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:28 AM on May. 8, 2011

• ive never tried them
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 11:40 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My MIL used one and now swears by them.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:44 PM on May. 8, 2011