Any plans for Mother's Day?

I'm just asking this question for cafemoms, just for fun. I'm interested in knowing what moms have planned for Mother's Day. :)

happy mothers day2

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 3:33 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• Church in the morning, dinner with DH's family (more for MIL's birthday than Mothers Day though), then Easter egg hunt with my family (we didn't get to gather on Easter and my mom wants the kids to have an egg hunt with her) and supper with my family.
    Anonymous

• Nothing really, I want to order dinner from this restaurant I like, but other than that it will probably be a normal sunday
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Going to my mother in laws for lunch, gift exchange and than home.

Answer by gemgem at 3:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Going to my mama's house and making dinner for her...going to spend the whole day with my mom and give MIL a phone call =) best Mother's Day ever lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Brunch in the morning with our moms, sil and some friends. Going to check out a farm that is growing chickens for us. Then home and a regular day.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• nothing that I know of. My mom has to work on mothers day because that is when they are busiest so I droped her off some flowers and a card yesterday since I have my dd's birthday party today and new I wouldn't have time. My dh's mom passed away 2 months before our wedding so nothing with either of them and my dh hasn't mentioned anything this year so I don't think anything. I am lucky if I even get a happy mothers day. I will probably have to make dinner tomorrow too. He is the type that wont get you anything for birthday or anything unless you spesificaly tell him what you want. I told him I wasn't getting anything for mothers day this year and he said shit happens so I dought I am getting anything this year :(.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:58 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Church in the morning, then lunch out with my mom, then back home for a pizza dinner with the kiddos. :)
    purpleangel_70

Answer by purpleangel_70 at 1:30 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Going for a massage later but mostly happy because on this day I get to do something (If I choose) or absolutely nothing at all.
    AN ALL ME DAY!!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:04 AM on May. 8, 2011

• same old same old--doing laundry cooking cleaning making breakfast lunch and dinner for everyone else doing dishes husband sitting on his a$$ on the couch all day watching TV not a card a hug or even a Happy Mother's Day from anyone here either.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:03 AM on May. 10, 2011