If you own a male boxer full grown; how much does he weigh

? thank you

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:34 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pets

• I've never owned a boxer of either gender, but from what I read while Googling your question, male boxers can get up to 66–70 lb (30–32 kg). Are you concerned that your dog is not at a healthy weight? I'm sure your vet could offer guidance and reassurance. If you're considering getting a boxer and just want to know how big he might get, there's plenty of information about it on the internet. You can find forums to discuss the breed with other owners.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:05 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I have had boxers and my males were 70 and 75 lbs. Mine were from German lines and some of the American bred boxers are much, much smaller. Some boxer breeders sell boxers so much smaller they call them pocket boxers. These dogs are 35-40 pounds full grown.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 6:45 PM on May. 7, 2011