Whats the craziest thing youve done lately

i just died my hair from light brown to black!!! it actually looks good im suprised... oo and i woke up this morning and after dressing the baby i dressed my dog in a red dress lol

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 3:40 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I went grocery shopping with my 14 year old and just got back 5 minutes ago. When we were grocery shopping she dared me to sing at the top of my lungs walking up and down the aisle while she recorded it on her cell phone. I have to say, I did quite nicely. Now it will be on the internet somewhere sigh........
    Anonymous

• Killed a man just to watch him die; oh wait, that wasn't me!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 4:10 PM on May. 7, 2011

• What's the craziest thing I've done lately? Well, I haven't dyed my hair any new colors like you've done and I'm not into doggy fashion, although it does sound like you've had a fun day. :) I'd have to say, probably, it was enrolling in graduate school on a whim back in January. I enrolled the day courses started. Initially, I went to the campus for information and to turn in my missing application materials, but they'd called me the night before that saying I could enroll if I got my materials in on time and paid my application fee. DH was opposed to the idea, and up to the moment I got to the campus I'd simply toyed with the idea of whether to turn my materials in and wait a semester or whether to enroll, without making a firm decision. It just happened that everyone I needed to talk to was willing to stay a little bit late to work with me. I'm glad I did it. The semester ends Monday for me.

AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:22 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Nothing. :( I'm so boring now.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 12:24 AM on May. 8, 2011

• lol thats great let me know if it gets posted i wanna see lol
    kimsmith22

Comment by kimsmith22 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on May. 7, 2011