Do you smoke and if so for how long already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've smoked off and on since I was 13...I don't smoke right now because I'm pregnant...I'm going to try everything in my power to not pick up the habit again after I have the baby but...we'll just have to see what happens lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:49 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm known to smoke when i have a drink, which is not very often. Funny....i can have 2 cocktails & smoke like I've been smoking for 20 years. If i am not drinking, cigarettes make me super light headed & dizzy, they make me feel like crap....it's so strange. I guess i have to be under the influence in order to handle smoking.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I smoke casually now. I dont know how much. I used to smoke alot more than I do now though.

Answer by gemgem at 3:56 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I smoke.. have since I was 12.
    Anonymous

• I am a NON smoker NOw, thank you very very much. Yes I smoked for 15 years off and on but finally kicked it a few (6) months ago. Yay me, I feel so much more alive and healthy and happy and proud! I showed my kids that nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams, no matter how many times you fall you get back up PERIOD. ;)

JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:04 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah...for 14 years now.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 11:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Nope. Never.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:41 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I smoked for almost 30 years on and off. I quit almost 5 years ago. Best thing I ever did.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:32 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I have smoked since I was 18. I stopped when I was pregnant, and I tried to quit 50 billion times. But nothing does quite compare to its relaxing qualities. I only smoke outside, after my son is asleep and when I am talking on the phone.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 10:56 AM on May. 10, 2011

• never have and never will but that's just me I have cancer in my family and other health problems also so try and do more of the healthy things I don't frown on people that do smoke I have family members that do just can't be around it very long because of my and my boys' asthma
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:28 AM on May. 19, 2011