Do you clean as much now that you are pregnant?

I try to do as much as I can but I run out of breath quickly and don't want to inhale all those chemicals.

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 3:51 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No I don't clean as much...and it takes me even longer to do less work lol...I get exhausted so quickly lol...I told DH the other day that for the next 5 weeks the ball is going to drop on at least one household chore every single day lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I cleaned just as much when I was pregnant, there was no one else to do it and it had to get done.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I do clean a lot but my husband is always willing to do anything he can to help. I am almost 29 weeks and I get tired and run out of breath easy too but I can't stand a messy dirty house. I also use Lysol wipes so I don't smell chemicals.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Now that the morning sickness is gone I am a cleaning fanatic. Worse then before I got pregnant. I don't use harsh chemicals I'm just doing a lot of organizing, vacuuming, dusting etc. I have to be careful not to overdo it actually. I think I am in the nesting faze right now at 32 weeks! I feel like a big fat hen! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:01 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I think I clean less now, but I'm more thorough about it..everyone's finally started to pick up after themselves (woo hoo!) lol so that makes my job easier.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• goto the vitamin shoppe, or even target and they have non toxic cleaning produts-- that's what I use. The target one is called 7th generation, there are very few brands at the vitamin shoppe all in which work very well.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 6:09 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i clean more now that i am pregnant no matter how clean things are they never seem to be clean enough lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:01 PM on May. 7, 2011