Irregular periods and TTC...HELP!!!

Okay, in March, I skipped my period. My doc put me on Provera to induce, then 100mg Clomid to help me ovulate. I went to the doc last month on say 12 and she said I could inseminate the next day. I did. Today is when the TWW was supposed to be over, but no period and a BFN. Should I wait longer or call the doc? Anyone else had this problem?

GothicChk52

Asked by GothicChk52 at 4:41 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have irregular periods too and took progesterone to bring on periods. I had to take progesterone every month in order to get a period. Sorry about your BFN. Maybe it's still too early. Good luck, I hope you get a BFP soon!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:01 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I HATE two weeks waiting, it is not usually enough time. It takes about a week for an egg to travel the fallopian tubes and about another week for it to implant. You really need to give it another 7-10 days to allow HCG to build up in your system. Don't give up just yet. It's probably too soon.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks, guys!
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on May. 7, 2011