Can a babys blood type change if a woman has sex with another guy while shes pregnant during the first three months? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• O...M...G
    you have GOT to be kidding me...........

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:43 PM on May. 7, 2011

• LOL...You are kidding right? If not....no the babies blood type does not change.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:44 PM on May. 7, 2011

• no
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:44 PM on May. 7, 2011

• There's no way.....
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 4:45 PM on May. 7, 2011

• LOL. The baby's blood type is determined at the moment of conception when the sperm fertilizes the egg. Blood type is GENETIC---part of the genes that each parent contributes to the baby.
    I recommend going to your nearest Library and reading about these things.And about Labor and Delivery, Child care.etc. Etc.
    So....are you saying you are havng sex with someone else? wow.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:47 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Ummmmm. Please tell me you have attended high school. I am not trying to be mean, but you should have learned this in science or health class.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 4:51 PM on May. 7, 2011

• No honey...the baby already has all the DNA and all that at the time of conception, once you've conceived everything about him/her is already set in stone
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:51 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Female dogs can be insemenated by more than one male dog, resulting in some puppies from each father. Humans? Extremely unlikely. But once a child has been conceived, there is nothing that can be done to change the blood type, even having sex with another man.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 5:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• wow. I'm not science minded but this reminds me of a girl in high school who thought the more she had unprotected sex the less likely she would be to get pregnant (like buiding up a tolerance to sperm or sometihng). This same girl was also insistent that the baby's father was a guy she slept with when she was already pregnant but that was because the baby caught herpes from him too. This makes me a little sad and scared about our society.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 6:41 PM on May. 7, 2011