Kids say the darnest things!!

Was helping my 4 year old get his clean clothes on and was bent over some and my breasts were squeezed together some and he said to me"something is wrong with your boobies mom" with a straight face no less. Just about fell off my chair laughing!! Just thought I'd share

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 4:42 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ha Ha Ha!!! Too funny!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 4:44 PM on May. 7, 2011

• My daughter 3 1/2 cracks me up all the time. She says things that are logically & in perfect sentances but it surprises me often. The other day someone drove down into the field & got their truck stuck while we were watching she says "somebody needs to tell him to park in the parking lot next time" , her responses & answers are just so mature for her age (compared to the other kids her age we hang out with at least) that it cracks me up & blows my mind. The other day she corrected my grammer no joke I said something in a plural & she said no mama the word is & said it correctly of which I had to tell her she was right hahahaha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 5:10 PM on May. 7, 2011

• lol-- that's funny. My 4-year-old always tries to blame me or the cat when she "toots." However, yesterday when she tooted, I spun around (playing) and asked, "What was that." She responds -- I think it was another tornado." lol -- brat!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 7:16 PM on May. 7, 2011

• thats ok....we took my ds to the doc the other day because he was having tummy issues and told me and dh that the doc was going to look up his butt with a flashlight......he's 3
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 9:08 PM on May. 7, 2011

• This is a horrible story. My kid was 4 and we drove 10 hours to visit my Grandma, which is her great-Grandma. My sister came too. My daughter was sitting at the dining table with my Grandma, farted really loud, closed her eyes and did a deep inhale and said very seriously "I love the smell of my ass." I just about died.
    Anonymous