What are your greatests and most terrible moments as a mother?

Feel free to go anon if you can.

My greatest moments are daily seeing smiles on my DDs faces, and watching them learn new things.

My most terrible moments? The time I locked the car at Wal-Mart and realized my keys--and DD1--were still inside it--I would have broken that window if it weren't for Pop-A-Lock's free services when children are involved. The time DD1 wandered out of the bathroom at a buffet while I was puking up dessert because I was pregnant with DD2--DH had DD1 at the truck already but I didn't know that and freaked out looking for her. The time DD2 was hospitalized--I'm sure it was more traumatizing for her, but I hardly slept the whole five days...

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 4:47 PM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• 8days old DD goes into hosp admitted for 14 days. I'm proud how I handled the situation we kept strong, asked questions, took control of our DD & surgery options, etc. I didnt leave our private room for the entire 14 days no joke.

I've had some doozers at mistakes shutting fingers in door, DD locked herself into car once had to call cops to get her out, fell out of bed a few times, etc. Nothing major though & we all have our moments. My least fave ones are those days when I am just at the end of my rope, needing a break & DD somehow suffers from it bc of my attitude or lack of energy/motivation those are the worse.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• The greatest moments are watching him laugh and play with his cousin. He has learned to share and it makes me so proud.

The worst moments would have to be when the crazy temper tantrums happen. More so with trying to stay calm and learn to ignore it until it stops.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:14 PM on May. 7, 2011