Does you little one

watch everything you do? My son is 2 years old. I have always showered in front of him or got dressed in front of him and I didn't think he ever knew the difference. Well I use an electric razor to shave my bikini line. Well the other day I heard my so say from the bathroom. "Look Mama look"! I came in to find him rubbing my electric razor all over his penis. Lol I think maybe he is getting too old for me to shower in shave in front of him. I DO NOT want him to remember mommy shaving her bikini line. LOL

Anyone else not realize their little one was watching you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like my privacy too much, so neither one of mine have ever seen me. I know they are little, but I just feel uncomfortable. Your story is soooooo funny!!!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 4:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Last week me and dd were showering and she noticed the same thing. She has recently become a mimic lol.
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 4:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes all small children copy things that you do. I cant remember anything off the top of my head that shocked me like your son just did which is funny/cute btw lol But she copies everything I do & I am sure there have been some times where I was like oh whoops got to stop that in front of her haha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:58 PM on May. 7, 2011

• he will not remember any of this by the time he in school we don't remember before we 4 kids learn from watching and mimic he just trying to learn . just wate till it oprning the door and watching you open stuff you dont want him lol my son fast that way

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:00 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I remember seeing my parents naked pretty much my entire life and was never too freaked out about it. I wouldn't worry too much mama.

My daughters are 5 and 2 and hunt me down no matter where I am. About the only embarrassing comment my oldest has made is "you need to shave that thing mom" LOL.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:32 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Glad he didn't have a horrid accident with that razor. Oh man!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:42 PM on May. 8, 2011