what is a good gift?

what is a good gift to buy a 8month old for christmas i know he is going to get so many toys from the family but what should "santa" bring?

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 1:33 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a girl, so I can only tell you what I am doing for her. Since she obviously won't really understand Christmas, I bought her a couple toys, books, and I bought her one of those Holiday barbies. I'm starting her a collection and each year, I will buy the holiday barbie for the current. Maybe you could start him a collection of some kind? You know what else is nice, those birthday keepsakes, where you can get a name poem or one with your child's name and everything that went on that year. I got one for my daughter and after receiving it in the mail, I wanted to order one for myself . . lol . . www.birthdaykeepsakes.com
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• savings bond
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2008