When did nesting kick in for you?

I am 22 weeks and it hasn't kicked in. With my last I got tons of energy around 14 weeks and kept it. But this time i haven't had any energy! I feel like I am getting nothing done! I want to organize and have tons of stuff done before the baby comes but I just can't!

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 5:24 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never nested with any of my kids, but from what I've heard it's typically just right before you deliver. When the 2nd trimester starts you usually get back some of your normal energy you lost during the first trimester, but that's not typically known as "nesting"

Answer by missanc at 5:25 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I had three kids and I don't think I ever "nested". LOL. I didn't have a lot of energy. I had them all within 3 and a half years and they kept me busy.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:37 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Baby is here, and "nesting" has yet to occur. It's a struggle just to get the vaccuum out now, just as it was before Baby!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 5:49 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i started nesting around 24 weeks, i am now 26 weeks and 5 days and all i do is clean lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:47 PM on May. 7, 2011

• My nesting comes and goes. Some days I nest like crazy, cleaning everything in my path, and other days, I don't even want to get out of bed, and don't care too much about that one dish in the sink. Some people don't nest at all. My sister in law didn't nest, and a friend of mine nested allllllllllll through her pregnancy.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:02 AM on May. 8, 2011

• don"t worry its tiress same here
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:51 AM on May. 8, 2011