what to get?

what are you going to buy your husband for xmas? im not sure...with money being so tight. i want to get him somthing speacial but doesnt cost to much...

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 1:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Last Christmas I got my boyfriend one of those photo calendars at Wal-mart...it was only $15 & I had it made just special for him...I took sexy pictures of myself(no nude pics b/c Wal-mart wont use those) & may them correspomd with that month....examples:for Feb I dressed in a pink nightie & had balloon hearts surrounding me & for June I put on 1 of his fishing shirts & nothing else & was holding 1 of his fishing poles....When he opened it,he loved it & 1st he was a little embarrased b/c he opened it in front of my mom & her boyfriend....but he really did enjoy it & I put a lot of thought into it for not very much
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I brought him a pair of Jordan's for christmas, and I plan on giving him a late night X-mas present...hehe...lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• oh and the Air Jordan's were only $59.00 online. We both spent $60 on each other
    YanniSmoMMy

• I know this sounds corny but I saw on Oprahs Christmas show that a "Gratitude" box is nice and cheap, you decorate it really nice and put little notes in there telling him why you are grateful for him.
    Apparently he can then refer back to it after he pisses you off and doesn't know why you love him it is supposed to make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside and remind you of why you love him.

Sorry, did I mention I am divorced?! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i bought him a sweater..i'm sure he'll get me something, perfume prob. our next date is coming up, and its an all-nighter in little rock @ the peabody, overlooking the capitol..everything will be/is lit up for xmas...we have dinner resrvtns, we'll walk or take a carriage ride to see ligthing displays downtown...maybe have sex..(back @ the hotel, of course)..that will be our present to each other.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 2:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Oh I love the ideal of the gratitude box! I may throw that in too! Dh's b-day is on the 19th and he's getting me in a sexy lingerie outfit that I don't think I'll look good in be he has been on me for 6 mos to buy it, so he's getting it! LOL! (Be careful what you ask for! LOL!). And for Christmas he's getting a new Carhartt coat & shirt (that matches our little boys) and we're all getting the Wii!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2008