12 weeks, 4th pregnancy, plus sized-should I be able to feel the top of my uterus?

I think I can when my bladder is full, but I'm not sure.

ericsangel82

Asked by ericsangel82 at 5:42 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I guess it depends on how plus sized you are. I am and I never feel the top of my uterus until at least 28-30 weeks. I'm 18 weeks now and feel and look no different from the outside.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I have been a "skinny minnie" at that point in my pregnancies, and I have NEVER been able to feel the top of my uterus. I'm pregnant with my third, and only THIS time could I really know where the top of my uterus was, and that was because I could actually SEE the ridge. LOL.

I wouldn't worry if you can't. Turns out me knowing where they top of my uterus was had zero impact on my ability to carry and deliver children. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:49 PM on May. 7, 2011

• no not really
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:47 AM on May. 8, 2011