What do you look forward to this summer?

I am looking forward for my son to crawl and get in the pool :D

ja2010

Asked by ja2010 at 5:52 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My little girl coming!(July 29th :) And my son starting to talk more and more
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:56 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Getting my body back and celebrating the fun summer holidays and/or back yard bbqs. I LOVE how much I am out of the house over the summer.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:10 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Hubs and the boys are looking forward to the backyard pool. I'm looking forward to not having the early morning routine to get to work and school on time.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:24 PM on May. 7, 2011

• We're already outside like its summer here haha kiddie pool was dragged out last week & the kids put on swim trunks & swim around in that lol We're outside from sun up to sun down & my daughter has been passed out cold by 5pm both last night & tonight! It's not as warm as mid summer just yet but its nice that we are wearing t shirts us adults & flip flops of course the kids are crazy & dont feel any type of cold & are wearing like I said swim suits & trunks already! Forewheeling has begun for both small kids & big kids! Trampoline has been good for a while, bubbles, etc. Only thing left if the large pool & some gardening to come =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:28 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Sleeping in lol

Answer by gemgem at 6:33 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Everything!! Camping, hiking, swimming, floating the river, bbq's, 4th of july, summer projects, gardening, site seeing, soccer, days at the park, days at the water park, swimming lessons, late nights roasting marshmallows, kite flying, long walks, ice cream, laying out watching the stars, fishing, water balloons, water guns.... I'm so excited.... in fact, we are heading to the park now to fly kites!!
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:33 PM on May. 7, 2011

• bar b q's
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:47 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i hope something green and pretty grows. I just moved to tx and im in love with nature and this place is very dead and depressing so far lol
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 10:17 PM on May. 7, 2011

• My babies being born!!! big smile mini

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 12:21 AM on May. 8, 2011