holy moly!!

i just realized im 30 weeks today :) i just teared up because i realized how soon it is and ill have my baby soon in my arms :)...

i want to start thinking already about what to pack for a bag for me and baby... any ideas??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• comfortable clothes for you, some snacks, pads, slippers maybe a robe. something to keep your mind busy a book, mp3 player something like that. Pack a diper bag with everything. they usually have dipers and wipes, but still good to have your own. cloths for the baby to wear home, carseat, blanket for baby. I rally didn't bring much just cloths go wear home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would bring all of the stuff the the PP suggested. Also, cell phone charger, shampoo, conditioner, brush, toothbrush and toothpaste, deoderant, hair ties...if you wear glasses or contacts make sure to bring your glasses (I forgot mine!)
    As for baby, I packed a whole diaper bag but I didn't ahve to use anything but her clothes to go home. The hospital put her in little gowns and provided all of the diapers and wipes and everything else. Also, if your hospital was like mine...I got to keep all of the diapers in the room, thermometers...everything! It was awesome!
    If you want to use a binky, bring a couple...the hospital had some but she didn't care for them.
    Good Luck!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• its good you want to pack early, i had my son at 32 weeks. i had nothing packed, didnt even have the crib together. pack a comfitiable outfit to go home in, slippers, shampoo, bodywash, deoderent, hair brush. those are something i made my husband go back home and get!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Oh yeah you don't want to forget all the things that tiffanyreed said. I tottaly spaced that stuff out pregnancy brain iguess LOL. Where I was at we got to keep everything for baby too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• :-o 32 weeks??? DilsMommy you had your son at 32 weeks? OMG, I have the same due date as the OP and now I am freaking. I can't have a baby in two weeks! Ugh! How did you cope?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:00 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• girlneffy, have you like seriously thought about how soon we can have the baby though??? like 6 weeks we could!! thats soo early!! and soon!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Kelsey, I guess I have not thought about it that in depth until this very moment! OMG, I am now freaking out! I am with you then, time to pack the bags!

Have you had your baby shower yet? I have my first one this weekend.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• no i dont, my mom is throwing it for me, its going to be after christmas the weekend after new years.. but i think it willl be too late but o well...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008