Forgive me but it is another racist question.....

Where is the logic of calling people racist because of questions they have?

And where is the logic in grouping all people who have the same question in the same group and putting a label on them?

Isn't that doing the same thinking that is trying to be called out in the first place?

This is in reference to if you question Obama's birth you are a birther and all birthers are racist

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 5:52 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• There is no logic, some people just belive that if you don't love Obama you must be racist. Personally, I see it as being a realist, but I'm not under his spell.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:58 PM on May. 7, 2011

• It's the hallmark of someone lacking a credible argument, yet is incapable of refraining from making a comment that adds nothing to the thread! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:58 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Hi sweet-a-kins,

On CafeMom we consider the word ‘retard’ to be a slur against people with disabilities. We have learned from moms offended by this word, often mothers of children with disabilities, that they feel its use perpetuates a stigma against those who are handicapped. In addition, words that are created to use in the place of a slur, that sounds just like a slur, are also against CafeMom's Community guidelines, for example, "right-tard".

While we understand that the use of the word in this thread was not intended to offend, we ask that you keep these moms in mind and refrain from posting it on CafeMom.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:37 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I have found in my 38 years on Earth the most racist people are the ones running around calling others that. It is an issue they have so they deflect that onto others. They are very irrational people.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 6:02 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Calling someone racist is suppose to be the ultimate insult. The people who use that particular insult at the drop of a hat do so because they think the rest of us will retreat to the shadows to lick our wounds. They assume that no one wants to be called racist. They don't understand it has become the new 'crying wolf'. It isn't possible for everyone to be a racist. It is used so often and so many times without warrant, that it no longer means anything. I know. I'm racist for saying that. I wish we had a sweatpea doing the 'jacking off' motion. That is how much I care about being called a racist.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:03 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Try to see things from a different perspective. The whole birth certificare bs is JUST because his name isn't William, George, or some other generic white name and because of his skin color THAT'S the reason WHY people are pulling the race card.

There are many black people who could be president, that would not be questioned on where they were born.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:23 PM on May. 7, 2011

• ^..ugh.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:18 PM on May. 7, 2011

• its their only comeback..and they know it will fire up a pot.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• since he's black

And white. Don't forget. He is white too. Why is it that his white heritage is deleted? It completely negates all the 'racisim' arguments. He is also white. He isn't just a black man. He is of mixed race, but he only embraces his father's genes. That must be a huge disappointment to his white relatives. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:32 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I have been accused of being a racist online because I dont support Obama. The funny thing is I am a minority myself. Personally I have always found it a tad funny when someone calls me that and they dont even know me. It makes them look really stupid and closed minded themselves. It always happens too when someone assumes, doesnt win an argument, or acts out emotionally.

Answer by gemgem at 6:35 PM on May. 7, 2011