Late Periods.

I have late periods. Sometimes they are a two months apart. Once it was 3 months apart. Never longer than 3 months. I am not on BC and not exactly trying to conceive even though, if it happens we will be happy because we are hoping for one more. I did have mirena and it fell out. There was no damage and everything was fine.

Is this something I should be worried about? Would this damage the fact that I will not get pregnant?

Thanks.

KMKM04Mommy

Asked by KMKM04Mommy at 5:55 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• have you mentioned this to your gyn? It could be that you don't ovulate on a regular basis which will definetly impact fertility.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:32 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I haven't had any insurance yet because we just moved to another state and we had switched jobs so I have to wait until we get medical again and then I can discuss it with my new gyn. I didn't know that it could impact fertility. So I guess that stinks. I will definitely have a talk with one once I get on medical again. I didn't know if it is something that maybe I should run to a free clinic or not right now. I didn't want to spend money without knowing that it was important or not.

I'm actually really torn right now on what I should do.
    KMKM04Mommy

Comment by KMKM04Mommy (original poster) at 10:35 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Btw, thank you very much for your post! I really do appreciate it!
    KMKM04Mommy

Comment by KMKM04Mommy (original poster) at 10:36 PM on May. 7, 2011