Have you gone crazy in your pregnancies? I think I reached that point last night.

I want stories ladies! What were your highly irrational moments of pregnancy?

I am 37 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby, and I have been so hot lately that last night I turned the air on when the house was already only about 60 degrees. My LP made some comment about how he and the kids weren't pregnant and were going to freeze all night, and I FLIPPED OUT saying they could all get up and put on some more clothes then...that I couldn't get more naked unless I peeled my skin off...did he want that? Huh?! Did he?! LOL

I don't think I really went crazy with my 2nd at any point, but with my first, I remember crying in the Dairy Queen drive thru because they took the Twix blizzard off the menu and my sister wouldn't ask them why.

I just want to know I'm not the only one. LOL

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:02 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well during my first pregnancy my fiance was 15 min late from work and i was crying hardcore because i was convinced he got in a car accident and died...and also i dropped a bowl of cereal (no milk was in it) and cried for about an hour. youre not crazy your just pregnant, which sometimes mean the same thing haha
    Kimberly1219

Answer by Kimberly1219 at 6:07 PM on May. 7, 2011

• with my 1st i was so crabby i gave my gerbils a newspaper then 20 mins later wanted the newspaper back but the gerbils had chewed dh found me yelling at the gerbils lol i was just so hormonal everything annoyed me

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:10 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I was pregnant with my 4th and bothered by the stress of planning my wedding. I took my kids to the mall but they were out of double strollers to rent so I burst out crying until a security guard came to calm me down.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• In the beginning of my pregnant I was SOOOO sick. I mean, as soon as food got half way down my throat, I was throwing it right back up. My fiancees family would constantly say "If you don't eat, you're gonna die." I COULDN'T eat. I tried but couldnt. One day, fiancee & I were at Arbys, sitting down to eat & I was so mad that I couldn't eat that I screamed "IF I DON'T EAT I'M GONNA Fing DIE!" It just came out & I got quite a few dirty looks for it lol.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 6:13 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Awe... momma, that's so normal...don't worry you are dealing with a lot of hormones and the whole body shift. I was like that... I cried for nothing, got angry at everything and I was hot allllll the time.
    I worked at a restaurant when I was pregnant. At about the 8th month I was going about waiting on tables...it was during our busiest hours...when the bars closed and the drunks wanted to eat. One cowboy was bouncing from table to table...always in my way. He finally sat down, but his leg and butt were hanging out so far I couldn't get around him...so I shoved him and said move your big ass outta my way. I remember feeling so angry with the guy...like irrational anger.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 6:13 PM on May. 7, 2011

• pregnancy*
    Marix3

• Lol...You ladies are too funny! Whew...I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one.

Funny though, after my little outburst last night, when I made myself 5 ears of corn for dinner and nothing else tonight, I didn't hear ONE WORD about it. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 6:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yuppp!!!

I'm 20 weeks along and just an emotional wreck. My family and I had to fly this past weekend, long day two layovers. Well on our last flight, DH and I were separated and I had to sit with my almost 2 year old in the back of the plane. Wellllll in front of us was another mom and her toddler and in front of her ANOTHER mom and infant...well....30 minutes into the flight ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. The little girl in front of us just started screaming her damn head off. THe annoying shrill girl screams that gets under your skin!
    I thought I was going to lose it, my toddler after giving me his own fit finally fell asleep and I would have to cover his ears in hopes of not having him wake up. Well...when we landed we were the last ones on the plane and the lady and her kid in front of us was taking foreverrr. I was so ready to yell my ass off, I got off the plane and just cried I was so stressed and pissed from the screaming!
    vanessa5470

Answer by vanessa5470 at 6:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Sat down on the floor at Wal Mart, sobbing because the photo machine was taking "too long" to load my photos. (Funny looking back, but at the time, I thought it was the end of the world!)
    Anonymous

• i was sick for the full 9 months both pregnancy so when every i said i think i may be able to have a bit of something my hubby would run out the door to get it and 9 out of 10 time he get back and i sick it up lol or say i don't want it now haha . i think i was supper crabby as i was hardly eating lost loads of weight. so everything maid me cry or go mad i must have yelled at everything . you should have heard me the day i could not get the kettal to work lol i was there for 20 mins and hubby pointed out it was the toaster plugged in haha

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:26 PM on May. 7, 2011