ANOTHER stretch mark question!

I know it's probably annoying to hear, but my stretchmarks are horrible. I love my daughter and want to have as many babies as I can, but I also could go without the stretchmarks. I got them all over...on my butt, lower back, boobs, belly and even on my calves! I used more than one "stretch mark lotion" and still got them and Im just wondering if anyone honestly knows a good lotion to use...ex: Palmer's, Trilastin didn't work at all! Suggestions welcome!
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• thers no stopping stretch marks unfortunately, you can use lotions to try and prevent them, but if you are going to get them you will get them.
    Especially if you already have some, if you get pregnant again im positive youll still get them no matter what you try :(.... i know.. it sucks i have them too on my inner legs boobs and my butt LOL.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• This one is a losing battle, I'm afraid. I prefer to shift the paradigm. The stretch marks are a badge of honor.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You can use all the lotions you want but if you have the type of skin that is gonna stretch your gonna get em!! no matter what you put on sorry!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Mine have gotten better with time. If they are somewhat recent you could try Vitamin E oil. I used to buy the capsules 1000 IU from a vitamin store and pierce the capsules with a pin.
    I used it for acne to prevent scaring. Very low cost option to try. It is very greasy and might stain your clothes as it is an oil, so I used to put it on at night.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I use Avons solutions "super shape anti-cellulit and stretch mark cream" and "Re-fine stretch mark smoother"

If you have any questions or would like to order some let me know I sell Avon and Mark product.
    Good Luck
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My daughter claimed that she was NOT going to get stretchmarks during her pregnancy because she bought the best lotion on the market and uses it faithfully every day.
    She's 33 weeks along now and she's got stretchmarks! She's a bit disappointed, but I explained to her that not all skin is elastic enough to stretch without giving away some, hence the appearance of stretchmarks.
    Also, they are hereditary.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2008