Condoms??? adult content

OK so me and my husband never used condoms before because he didnt like to use them because its not the same with them on. Now we didnt mind then becuase we had our son and everything. But since he has been born we have talked that we dont want to have another child again for at least 2 years or until we own a home right now we are renting. Now i am Breast feeding and i can only be on a certain pill becuase of that and i know that i personally dont want to go any longer with out sex and i know that i am now more firtle but how can i have hm wear a condom and still hve him enjoy it????

cwhalen87

Asked by cwhalen87 at 6:15 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• well if he agrees on that he doent want a baby right now he has to, un less he wants another baby now.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:18 PM on May. 7, 2011

• you could also consider the Mirena
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 6:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i know thats what i told him but its almost coming to the point of ok well we dont have to have sex and thats not what i want either.. so i bought the escasty condoms to give them a try so im hoping just trying to think of how else i can convince him to use them. I just gtcleared fromt he doctors on the 2nd so the clock is ticking.
    cwhalen87

Comment by cwhalen87 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on May. 7, 2011

• have you used mirena?? does it hurt to go in..
    cwhalen87

Comment by cwhalen87 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i'd try a non hormonal bc method like IUD bc.. if thats not an option because your insurance does not cover it, then your only real option is for him to wear one..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:26 PM on May. 7, 2011

• If he doesn't want to use condoms, he can always just give YOU head!
    Anonymous

• What about depo provera. I'm breast feeding with it and it's a shot every three months
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 6:31 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I agree with the anon- if you want sex, use a condom.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:37 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm breast feeding, haven't decided on a birth control yet, still have a couple weeks until my 6 week post partum check, and hubby and I use the ultra sensitive condom. I HATE condoms, I do not like the way they feel, but I really couldn't tell he was wearing it, I could feel the warmth of him ........ yeah, and everything. And no, it didn't break :)
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 6:39 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd never recommend depo. It messed up my bones and can cause some infertility issues. BFing is suppose to stop you from getting pregnant for around 6 months. After that he'll need to use condoms or how about you use female condoms?
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:39 PM on May. 7, 2011