Excess fatigue- 18 weeks pregnant.

More tired than normal! I know I am pregnant and that's half of it but it is more than pregnancy fatigue. I can barley keep my eyes open and I feel like I could sleep for a week. Is this norml or a sign of something more? I do have two other kids. (4 and 2)

LiviandEmmysMom

Asked by LiviandEmmysMom at 6:53 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try drinking more water and take your prenatal pills plus folic acid pills I know prenatal pills have folic acid in it but the extra folic acid gives a little more energy , eat mini meals too, 3 meals and 3 snacks
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:58 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I definitely have been feeling it more with my third, too. I drink half a cup of coffee in the morning, take a nap with my kids if at all possible in the afternoon, and then drink another half cup of coffee after the nap (or in the afternoon if I don't get to lay down). I know half of it is that I am not sleeping well at night, so my doctor sent me home with a sample of an rx sleeping pill...and that night I sat up in my sleep and about beat my LP out of bed! LOL Don't remember any of it until he finally got me awake asking me what I was doing! I just have to trust that it will be temporary.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• nomal its just tireness
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:29 AM on May. 8, 2011