This is my second kid so I should know this but where do you feel contractions?

I always thought you felt them kinda low but I"ve been feeling pain high, it's get hard then soft again so I was wondering if this is a contraction nor something else.
I'm not worried about goin into labor or anything just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well you feel them lowwe in your pelvic area or sometimes in your back it will be just like having cramps on your period
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• What do you think this high pain could be then? I see my dr. tomarrow but now I'm starting to wonder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• it could be stretching or maybe a braxton hicks contration, also if no one is on call at your doctors office you can call you labor and delivery department and describe the pain to them and they would ba able to help you out
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• With each person and pregnacy it is different. Just by timing them you will be able to tell if they are BH or actual contractions.
    Steady intervals and over 30 seconds is usually real. Intermitten and for under 30 is usually BH.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008