Could I be pregnant??

I had my tubes tied after my last daughter was born in August of 2007. I have always had normal periods before and after the tubal until this month. I only had some light brown spotting for about 2 days. I dont have insurance or the money to go see a doctor. Do you think I could be pregnant?

mommaof3girls24

Asked by mommaof3girls24 at 7:13 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:17 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes, you can get pregnant, even if your tubes are tied. It has happened to several friends and even to my mom. It is very possible. If you think you are pregnant, go to the local health department and get a pregnancy test. You can get it there free or close to free, and then you can get the medical card and get it taken care of. Good luck, mama.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Why did someone sya "No"???? It IS for SURE possible even with your tubes ties that you could be pregnant!!! TRUST ME!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:17 PM on May. 7, 2011

• What does insurance have to do with buying a home pregnancy test?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:51 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Take a test. If tis negative, it will ease your mind and stop your symptoms.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 10:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• not sure i had tubes tied 2007 & now iam worried too maybe yours came untied take a test frist response then u tell me the answer
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:22 AM on May. 8, 2011