To be or not to be ....Racist.

Why all of a sudden can white people be the only racists? What gives?

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 7:38 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I know I have a bigoted blindspot ... aimed right at willful stupidity. Since I include racists in that bunch, does that make me racist ~ or just intolerant against the responsibility and common sense challenged that we share the globe with?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:44 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Im Hispanic and have been called racist because I dont support Obama. Apparently the racist thing covers all people when it needs to be played. Just ignore it. I KNOW I am not a racist and have had to deal with my own racist issues towards my family living in the south. Unless someone has truly been a victim of racism I really think throwing the term around is far too easy.

Answer by gemgem at 7:51 PM on May. 7, 2011

• All this CRYING......waaah waahh Im being callled a RACIST...

what a JOKE
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins 1

You seem to be the quickest to throw the term around.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:07 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I have encountered racists from several races. A couple of them are even racist against their own race
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:44 PM on May. 7, 2011

• All races can be racist, and they all are.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I am white. I've been told that I'm racist when ever I complain about a person of any other race. Like, I don't care for the president and that apparently makes me racist.

*********

Ok... so how does that make only white people racist? And just because you don't like the president doesn't mean your racist. Now if you don't like the president because he's black... then ya, you're racist. But if you don't like him because you're conservative and he's liberal, then you're not racist.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 7:49 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I feel like its a big issue. I saw a lady with a shirt on promoting a college for black students only which read "the blacker the college the sweeter the knowledge"
    isnt that racist? what would happen if it was the other way around? I would never wear something like that. But she can and its fine with society, if a white person would do it you couldnt hear the end of it,
    Anonymous

• Well then those peeople who say that are dumbasses. There are racist people of all races, It's sad that racism still exists. But don't worry about what other people say, you know what is in your heart.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:48 PM on May. 7, 2011

• confusedwhat do u mean exactly ? expound.....

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:40 PM on May. 7, 2011

Audrice1985

Comment by Audrice1985 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on May. 7, 2011