I AM SO BORED WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE!!!

I am a SAHM. I want to go back to work but really can't. I am so sick of nothing but cooking and cleaning and kid activities. I love my family with all my heart, they are my world and I want to be their all as well but I need something for myself, a hobby, anything. I need some excitement in my life! Getting depressed and can't think of what to do!

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 7:46 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• enjoy it while you can. That being said get a hobby. What are things you like? You could do girls night out once a week or so. Or some sport actlivity?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:48 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Contact the local recreation department to join the seasonal sport team. Its a physical activity and will get you out of the house a couple days/evenings a week.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I was just there lol I went and found a job That's only 7 hours a week. Hobbies can start anywhere what do you like to do
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 7:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Volunteer at a food bank, join a book club. Find a class to take one day a week. Go window shopping with the kids.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 7:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• What job did you find for 7 hours a week if you don't mind me asking mama!
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 7:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I envy you, being a SAHM. ireally miss those days --my kids are all grown up with their own families.
    ANd life has never been boring for me anyway. Just getting up in the morning, feeling healthy, having a family and a home was exciting. Reading good books, seeing my kids grow, watching a movie that touched me, having a friend or two that I could visit with occasionally, doing Red Cross volunteer work at the AF BAse hospital,etc.and knowing that there were always surprises ahead was enough to be happy about and never bored!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:14 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Is it really that bad being a stay at home mom.....?

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 12:05 AM on May. 8, 2011