I took a test today....

And it came out all weird. I dont think it worked right but some people are saying that its positive...Im scared to tell my husband, I really dont know how to tell him. We have a 3 yr old, a 1 yr old and a 6mnth old. Im against abortion and I dont think Id ever put a baby up for adoption. Im just scared. We wanted 3 kids and were contemplating on a fourth but not for a few years yet. Idk what to do. We were using protection when we would have sex and the condom broke the one time so I bought the plan b pill and took that the following morning.

Asked by a0m5bz at 7:47 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no line in the control window? Most likely negative or too early to tell

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:49 PM on May. 7, 2011

• The lest side IS the control window. See the C and the T. I can't tell if there is anything by the test side. With my second it was super light, then I did two more, three days between each one. As your HCG doubles every 2-3 days. So I would wait a few days and do another.

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Left side. not Lest.. :/

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:56 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Get a digital test that actually says pregnant or not pregnant. It saves all the guessing. I love them and they work really early!

Answer by jmgblair10 at 8:04 PM on May. 7, 2011

• It may be negative or to early to tell, I had to take three tests with my second child before a positive result showed. My sister had an issue with home tests with her second child as well so she went to the doctor they did a blood test and that was positive.

Answer by anon1986East at 8:07 PM on May. 7, 2011

• The test "line" looks like it has bled all over. I would go and take another test before you get too worried. And keep in mind that life has happened like this since the dawn of time and people do just fine. You will be okay either way. Try to think about what you have going for're married, have young children so you wouldn't need to buy much, etc. You will be okay either way, and like you, I don't believe in abortion and wouldn't feel right about adoption either, so try to think about it like "if you are you are".

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:08 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Try to relax... even it if is pos then it will be okay, God has a plan for every baby regardless of timing but it looks neg or too early

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:16 PM on May. 7, 2011

• looks queationable, take another :) GL

Answer by amberpatterson at 10:48 PM on May. 7, 2011

• tell hubby that god may bless you all with another baby but frist get a another test that says pregant or not frist response is best test

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:20 AM on May. 8, 2011